What is Vitamin K2 with D3?
- New research is focusing on the synergistic relationship between vitamin K2 and vitamin D3, for bone and cardiovascular health.
- A group of naturally occurring and structurally similar, fat-soluble vitamins, vitamin K is essential for the proper utilization of calcium. Through its activation of the protein osteocalcin, vitamin K helps to bind newly absorbed calcium to the mineral matrix in bone. In addition, vitamin K has been found to help maintain bone mineral density by decreasing the activity of osteoclasts, a cell that breaks down the bone matrix.
- Vitamin K also provides critical cardiovascular protection by helping to activate matrix Gla protein (MGP), an inhibitor of circulatory calcification.
- Thus, vitamin K and vitamin D not only share similar qualities but they also act synergistically with one another within the body.
- Liquid Vitamin D3 with K2 utilizes a medium chain triglyceride (MCT) delivery system providing 10 mcg of MenaQ7® PRO, the most widely studied form of vitamin K2 as MK-7, and 1,000 IU of vitamin D3 per serving.
- Natural medium-chain triglycerides have unique physical properties that allow them to be readily absorbed without additional emulsifying agents. MCTs are a great way to deliver pure, tasteless and odorless liquid vitamin K2 and D3 that combine easily with any beverage.
- Supports Healthy Blood Circulation
- Promotes Bone Health and Proper Calcium Storage
- Maintains Healthy Cardiometabolic Function and Supports Blood Sugar Balance Already Within Normal Levels
- Boosts Immune Function