What is CoQ10?
Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10), also known as ubiquinone, is a proenzyme produced naturally within the body. CoQ10 plays a critical role in energy (ATP) production and is one of the most powerful known lipidsoluble antioxidants, protecting cells, organs and tissues from damage caused by oxidative stress and free radicals. CoQ10 inhibits protein and lipid oxidation and protects mitochondrial DNA from oxidative damage. This CoQ10 formulation is delivered in an oil- based proprietary form and includes natural vitamin E for enhanced absorption and maximum stability.
- Enhances Cellular Energy Production and Physical Performance
- Supports Cardiovascular Health
- Boosts Antioxidant Activity
- Helps Maintain Healthy Blood Sugar Balance
- Promotes Neurological Health